Wednesday, September 29, 2021
Clearwater and the future (links)
* A science fiction story about a low resolution human mind scan method.
No technical details on how it works.
* A podcast with Mat Pesch, who knows a lot about how the Flag Land Base is financed. He used to work there.
* And some analysis about Flag Land Base tax returns.
* Idea: Everyone is trying to make money form crypto. Could there be a way to securely store your MEMORIES longterm on the blockchain? No, probably not
You could call awareness an anthropically encrypted anchor lock defining your position in the blockchain of reality. That's a great way to get sent home from your nearest Advanced Org.
* Synthwave (music) | Track 1 | Track 2
It's like I died a hundred times already. All those lost life settings are barely recalled at random moments, entire lost worlds and lifetimes.
Pseudonostalgic memories feel like actual glimmers of a lost future.
Captain Miscavige is currently believed to be staying at one of his residences at the secure Hacienda Gardens "apartment complex" ...
The secret of the Dyson Spheres: https://www.wattpad.com/1004256714-short-science-fiction-story-the-secret-of-the
Warning: we are accumulating a dangerous news deficit. The world is now duller than ever, in entirely new ways. Everything vital has stopped...
Actually, we would settle just for photos of the Rundown. As you may know, the only image is a rendering of the main room that was submitted...