Wednesday, September 29, 2021
Clearwater and the future (links)
* A science fiction story about a low resolution human mind scan method.
No technical details on how it works.
* A podcast with Mat Pesch, who knows a lot about how the Flag Land Base is financed. He used to work there.
* And some analysis about Flag Land Base tax returns.
* Idea: Everyone is trying to make money form crypto. Could there be a way to securely store your MEMORIES longterm on the blockchain? No, probably not
You could call awareness an anthropically encrypted anchor lock defining your position in the blockchain of reality. That's a great way to get sent home from your nearest Advanced Org.
* Synthwave (music) | Track 1 | Track 2
It's like I died a hundred times already. All those lost life settings are barely recalled at random moments, entire lost worlds and lifetimes.
Pseudonostalgic memories feel like actual glimmers of a lost future.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Bad optics from the Scientology rape trial
Los Angeles, May 31, 2023. Renowned Scientology celebrity Danny Masterson was just found guilty of having raped two women about twenty year...
When you realize how evil the world is, and how totally deliberate this evil is, and above all how all-pervasive this evil is, things become...
The secret of the Dyson Spheres: https://www.wattpad.com/1004256714-short-science-fiction-story-the-secret-of-the
There is at least one whole secret floor in the Flag Building. If something happened to make the Freewinds cruise ship unavailable, Scientol...
Post a Comment